Alimak TPM Range
The Alimak TPM is utilised on construction sites for the vertical transportation of passengers and large and bulky loads such as palettes, prefabricated loads and materials. Suitable for installation on the inside or outside of buildings, the TPM range offers true flexibility. The Alimak TPM range is designed to drive efficiency and productivity on construction sites 1,300 kg – 4,000 kg and 6 available configurations derived from standard components.
On this page
The Alimak TPM range is suitable for the efficient transportation of passengers and materials to the various levels of a site.
Benefits of the Alimak TPM Range
Flexible vertical access
Heavy-duty payload capacity
Range of sizes available
- Large loading volume
- Reversible mast position for single mast units
- 200-metre lifting height
- Alimak safety device
- Overload protection device
- Easy loading and unloading
PRODUCT RANGE LIBRARY
- Alimak TPM range Learn more about the Alimak TPM range. Download
- Alimak TPM 1300SD Transport platform/Material hoist DownloadSize: 3.2 x 1.6 m (W x L)Capacity: 1,300 kgSpeed: 12/24 m/min.
- Alimak TPM 1600S Transport platform/Material hoist DownloadSize: 1.6 x 1.6 m (W x L)Capacity: 1,600 kgSpeed: 12/24 m/min.
- Alimak TPM 3000T Transport platform/Material hoist DownloadSize: 1.6 x 4.8 m (W x L)Capacity: 3,000 kgSpeed: 12/24 m/min.
- Alimak TPM 3000T2 Transport platform/Material hoist DownloadSize: 3.2 x 3.2 m (W x L)Capacity: 3,000 kgSpeed: 12/24 m/min.
- Alimak TPM 3000TD Transport platform/Material hoist DownloadSize: 3.2 x 1.6 m (W x L)Capacity: 3,000 kgSpeed: 12/24 m/min.
- Alimak TPM 4000T Transport platform/Material hoist DownloadSize: 1.6 x 3.2 m (W x L)Capacity: 4,000 kgSpeed: 12/24 m/min.
Service and Support
A comprehensive range of maintenance services are available and carried out by trained Alimak Service technicians to ensure the ongoing optimal performance of equipment.Find out more
CONNECTIVITY & ASSET MANAGEMENT
Connectivity and asset management solutions report on the efficiency of Alimak products and provide support to prolong the product lifecycle.Find out more
Alimak’s engineers develop customer-focused solutions for demanding installations. Tailored solutions include configuration drawings as well as strength, ground load and anchor force calculations.Find out more
A range of safety, installation and operator training courses are available for Alimak’s range of products.Find out more
Alimak offers flexible finance solutions ranging from deferred payment terms, Export Finance to financial leases.Find out more
Building Information Modelling is available for simulations, installations and the integration of Alimak products at any point in a project.Find out more
Get in touch for more information or a quote
Need help selecting the right product for an upcoming project? Get in touch with our product experts for information on the range of vertical access solutions available and a quotation to meet the needs of your project.
Find a local representative
Present across six continents, Alimak utilises a global network to deliver vertical access solutions for a wide range of applications on construction and industrial sites around the world. Get in touch to find a local representative from Alimak’s global network.