Alimak SE-H Range
The Alimak SE-H range of industrial elevators provides a reliable high capacity vertical access solution for the transportation of passengers and freight in a broad range of demanding environments. The flexibility of the Alimak SE-H modular design offers a broad range of car size configurations and door options. This is combined with a maximum payload capacity of 3,300 kg on a single mast and 7,000 kg on a twin mast to meet the needs of efficiently transporting key personnel, equipment and heavy loads to the required level.
On this page
Optimised for high-performance in even the most challenging conditions, the Alimak SE-H with forklift truck loading functionality is available in a range of sizes.
Benefits of the Alimak SE-H range
MACHINE ROOM & SHAFT NOT REQUIRED
PAYLOADS UP TO 7,000 KG
RANGE OF SIZES AND CAPACITIES
- Durable Durable design for tough industrial use for tough industrial use
- No shaft needed due to the rack and pinion technology
- No machine room required, compact drive unit on top of the car
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor installation
- Payloads of 3,300 kg on single mast and 7,000 kg on twin mast
- Variety of car sizes within the standard range
- No lifting height limit
- Flexible car door solutions
- Forklift truck loading functionality
- Stiff and strong car frame
- Safe descent during a power outage
- Alimak safety device
- Alimak SE-H & SE-H Ex range – EN 81 Industrial elevator, Explosion proof industrial elevator DownloadSize: 1.56/1.82 m x 2.60–3.90 m (W x L)Capacity: 2,100–3,200 kgSpeed: 0.52–0.7 m/s
- Alimak SE-H & SE-H Ex range – ASME 17.1 Industrial elevator, Explosion proof industrial elevator DownloadSize: 5´ 1 3/8”–5´ 11 ¾” x 8´ 6 ¼”–12´ 9 ½” (W x L)Capacity: 4,630–7,055 lbSpeed: 105–140 fpm
- Alimak SE TM & SE-Ex TM range – EN 81 High-capacity industrial elevator, Explosion proof industrial elevator DownloadSize: 1.82–2.86 m x 2.60–4.16 m (W x L)Capacity: 2,500–7,000 kgSpeed: 0.52 m/s
Genuine Alimak spare parts are sourced from a global support network for high-quality replacements and upgrades.
Industrial Product Guide
Learn more about Alimak’s range of industrial vertical access solutions.
Service and Support
A comprehensive range of maintenance services are available and carried out by trained Alimak Service technicians to ensure the ongoing optimal performance of equipment.Find out more
CONNECTIVITY & ASSET MANAGEMENT
Connectivity and asset management solutions report on the efficiency of Alimak products and provide support to prolong the product lifecycle.Find out more
Alimak’s engineers develop customer-focused solutions for demanding installations. Tailored solutions include configuration drawings as well as strength, ground load and anchor force calculations.Find out more
A range of safety, installation and operator training courses are available for Alimak’s range of products.Find out more
Alimak offers flexible finance solutions ranging from deferred payment terms, Export Finance to financial leases.Find out more
Building Information Modelling is available for simulations, installations and the integration of Alimak products at any point in a project.Find out more
Get in touch for more information or a quote
Need help selecting the right product for an upcoming project? Get in touch with our product experts for information on the range of vertical access solutions available and a quotation to meet the needs of your project.
Find a local representative
Present across six continents, Alimak utilises a global network to deliver vertical access solutions for a wide range of applications on construction and industrial sites around the world. Get in touch to find a local representative from Alimak’s global network.