Alimak SE Range
The Alimak SE range of passenger and freight elevators is trusted the world over as a reliable, hard–wearing design, providing an optimal vertical access solution for a broad range of industrial applications, meeting the highest standards.
Whether the requirements call for transportation of key personnel and tools or bulky, heavy material loads, the Alimak SE Range offers a wide array of functionality to improve efficiency and productivity in the most challenging environments.
On this page
Without a shaft or machine room, the compact design of the Alimak SE range provides efficient and practical vertical access.
Benefits of the Alimak SE Range
ROBUST & DURABLE DESIGN
MACHINE ROOM & SHAFT NOT REQUIRED
PAYLOADS UP TO 2,000 KG
Range of car sizes and capacities
- Durable design for tough industrial use
- No shaft needed due to the rack and pinion technology
- No machine room required, compact drive unit on top of the car
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor installation
- Payloads up to 2,000 kg
- Variety of car sizes within the standard range
- Virtually unlimited lifting heights
- Flexible car door solutions
- Safe descent during a power outage
- Alimak safety device
- Alimak SE & SE-Ex range – EN 81 Industrial elevator, Explosion proof industrial elevator DownloadSize: 0.78–1.82 m x 1.04–2.73 m (W x L)Capacity: 300–2,000 kgSpeed: 0.32–1.0 m/s
- Alimak SE & SE-Ex range – ASME 17.1 Industrial elevator, Explosion proof industrial elevator DownloadSize: 2´ 6 ¾”–5´ 1 3/8” x 3´ 5”–9´ 9 ¾” (W x L)Capacity: 650–4,400 lbSpeed: 95–200 fpm
Service and Support
A comprehensive range of maintenance services are available and carried out by trained Alimak Service technicians to ensure the ongoing optimal performance of equipment.Find out more
CONNECTIVITY & ASSET MANAGEMENT
Connectivity and asset management solutions report on the efficiency of Alimak products and provide support to prolong the product lifecycle.Find out more
Alimak’s engineers develop customer-focused solutions for demanding installations. Tailored solutions include configuration drawings as well as strength, ground load and anchor force calculations.Find out more
A range of safety, installation and operator training courses are available for Alimak’s range of products.Find out more
Alimak offers flexible finance solutions ranging from deferred payment terms, Export Finance to financial leases.Find out more
Building Information Modelling is available for simulations, installations and the integration of Alimak products at any point in a project.Find out more
Get in touch for more information or a quote
Need help selecting the right product for an upcoming project? Get in touch with our product experts for information on the range of vertical access solutions available and a quotation to meet the needs of your project.
Find a local representative
Present across six continents, Alimak utilises a global network to deliver vertical access solutions for a wide range of applications on construction and industrial sites around the world. Get in touch to find a local representative from Alimak’s global network.