Alimak LSH is a construction hoist designed for use inside elevator shafts during building construction. The construction hoist offers a number of features which enhance efficiency and drive productivity in comparison to traditional traction jump-lifts. The hoist, which can serve the highest floors, can be installed quickly with jumping operations doubling in efficiency.
On this page
Adding an extra hoist inside a building’s elevator shaft is ideal for transporting workers when outside space is restricted or when additional capacity is required.
Benefits of the Alimak LSH
Fast and easy jumping
Serves the top level
Made for tough working conditions
- Serves the top level of the construction site
- Can support installation of elevator guide rails
- Easily dismantled by tower crane
- Bolted design allows dismantling in smaller parts for easier removal if no crane is available
- Safety rails and fall protection on roof increases safety during installation and jumping
- No counterweight needed
- Robust and durable design, made for tough working conditions
- A high-efficiency helical gearbox provides lower power consumption and reduced operational costs
- User friendly 7” touchscreen for easy operation
- Save time and cost with enhanced efficiencies
Product Range Library
- ALIMAK LSH Download
Service and Support
A comprehensive range of maintenance services are available and carried out by trained Alimak Service technicians to ensure the ongoing optimal performance of equipment.Find out more
CONNECTIVITY & ASSET MANAGEMENT
Connectivity and asset management solutions report on the efficiency of Alimak products and provide support to prolong the product lifecycle.Find out more
Alimak’s engineers develop customer-focused solutions for demanding installations. Tailored solutions include configuration drawings as well as strength, ground load and anchor force calculations.Find out more
A range of safety, installation and operator training courses are available for Alimak’s range of products.Find out more
Alimak offers flexible finance solutions ranging from deferred payment terms, Export Finance to financial leases.Find out more
Building Information Modelling is available for simulations, installations and the integration of Alimak products at any point in a project.Find out more
Get in touch for more information or a quote
Need help selecting the right product for an upcoming project? Get in touch with our product experts for information on the range of vertical access solutions available and a quotation to meet the needs of your project.
Find a local representative
Present across six continents, Alimak utilises a global network to deliver vertical access solutions for a wide range of applications on construction and industrial sites around the world. Get in touch to find a local representative from Alimak’s global network.