Alimak MC 650 Range
The Alimak MC 650 is Alimak’s largest and most powerful mast climbing work platform. Engineered for efficiency, the MC 650 offers a high-quality vertical access solution for heavy applications with payload capacities of 2,230 kg – 7,240 kg and lengths of up to 41.8 metres depending on the application. The Alimak MC 650 mast climbing work platform utilises the same patented mast as Alimak’s 650 construction hoists for additional flexibility.
On this page
Alimak MC 650
The Alimak MC 650 mast climbing work platform boasts up to 41.8 metres in length for greater efficiency.
Benefits of the Alimak MC 650 Range
Ultra-long platform for greater efficiency
HIGH PAYLOAD CAPACITIES
HIGH FREE-STANDING WITH MOBILE CHASSIS
LOW PARKING POSITION FOR LOADING
- Built on Alimak’s mast climbing work platform pioneering technology
- High capacity, 3,630 kg as single and 7,240 kg as twin
- High free-standing height: up to 22 m outdoors and 32 m indoors
- Length up to 19,4 m as single and 41,8 m as twin
- Low parking position: 1,5 m with chassis and 1,2 m with pedestal
- Wide and ergonomic platform deck
- Open or meshed railing options
- Reliable control system, movable control panel
PRODUCT RANGE LIBRARY
- Mast climbing work platform Learn more about the Alimak MC 650 mast climbing work platform. Download
- Alimak MC 650 Single A-drive Mast climbing work platform DownloadSize: 1.5–3.3 m (W) x 4.4–19.4 m (L)Capacity: 2,230–3,630 kgSpeed: 11 m/min.
- Alimak MC 650 Twin A-drive Mast climbing work platform DownloadSize: 1.5–3.3 m (W) x 11.8–41.8 m (L)Capacity: 3,920–6,720 kgSpeed: 11 m/min.
- Alimak MC 650 Twin B-drive Mast climbing work platform DownloadSize: 1.5–3.3 m (W) x 6–27 m (L)Capacity: 5,280–7,240 kgSpeed: 11 m/min.
Genuine Alimak replacement parts extend the life of mast climbing platforms and maximise performance.
Accessories including masts and ties are available to meet specific vertical access needs.
Service and Support
A comprehensive range of maintenance services are available and carried out by trained Alimak Service technicians to ensure the ongoing optimal performance of equipment.Find out more
CONNECTIVITY & ASSET MANAGEMENT
Connectivity and asset management solutions report on the efficiency of Alimak products and provide support to prolong the product lifecycle.Find out more
Alimak’s engineers develop customer-focused solutions for demanding installations. Tailored solutions include configuration drawings as well as strength, ground load and anchor force calculations.Find out more
A range of safety, installation and operator training courses are available for Alimak’s range of products.Find out more
Alimak offers flexible finance solutions ranging from deferred payment terms, Export Finance to financial leases.Find out more
Building Information Modelling is available for simulations, installations and the integration of Alimak products at any point in a project.Find out more
Get in touch for more information or a quote
Need help selecting the right product for an upcoming project? Get in touch with our product experts for information on the range of vertical access solutions available and a quotation to meet the needs of your project.
Find a local representative
Present across six continents, Alimak utilises a global network to deliver vertical access solutions for a wide range of applications on construction and industrial sites around the world. Get in touch to find a local representative from Alimak’s global network.