Alimak Medius 350
The Alimak Medius 350 construction hoist has been developed with proven technology, creating a compact solution to improve logistics on construction projects. The result is a cost-effective complement to conventional construction hoists. Easy to transport by truck and quick and simple to install, the Medius 350 is not just a hoist; it’s a new standard, showcasing Alimak’s commitment to excellence.
On this page
ALIMAK MEDIUS 350
The Alimak Medius 350 is the ideal construction hoist for efficiency and sustainability for small and medium sized construction projects.
- COMFORTABLE RIDE WITH ALIMAK’S NEWLY DEVELOPED SOFT STARTER (ALISOFT) TECHNOLOGY
- COMPACT AND LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN WITH LOW ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACTS
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALIMAK TPL TRANSPORT PLATFORM HEIGHT COMPONENTS
- DIGITALLY CONNECTED AND ACCESSIBLE VIA MY ALIMAK PORTAL
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALIMAK SCANDO LANDING EQUIPMENT
- VARIOUS ENTRANCE POSSIBILITIES AT ANY LANDING LEVEL
- ROBUST AND DURABLE DESIGN, MADE FOR TOUGH WORKING CONDITIONS
- EASILY TRANSPORTABLE UNIT
- EASY TO INSTALL WITH ERECTION CRANE OR FORKLIFT USING OPTIONAL LIFTING DEVICE OR FORKLIFT POCKETS
Product Range Library
- Alimak Medius 350 Learn more about the Alimak Medius 350 Download
Service and Support
A comprehensive range of maintenance services are available and carried out by trained Alimak Service technicians to ensure the ongoing optimal performance of equipment.Find out more
CONNECTIVITY & ASSET MANAGEMENT
Connectivity and asset management solutions report on the efficiency of Alimak products and provide support to prolong the product lifecycle.Find out more
Alimak’s engineers develop customer-focused solutions for demanding installations. Tailored solutions include configuration drawings as well as strength, ground load and anchor force calculations.Find out more
A range of safety, installation and operator training courses are available for Alimak’s range of products.Find out more
Alimak offers flexible finance solutions ranging from deferred payment terms, Export Finance to financial leases.Find out more
Building Information Modelling is available for simulations, installations and the integration of Alimak products at any point in a project.Find out more
Get in touch for more information or a quote
Need help selecting the right product for an upcoming project? Get in touch with our product experts for information on the range of vertical access solutions available and a quotation to meet the needs of your project.
Find a local representative
Present across six continents, Alimak utilises a global network to deliver vertical access solutions for a wide range of applications on construction and industrial sites around the world. Get in touch to find a local representative from Alimak’s global network.