Alimak SL-H Range
The Alimak SL-H range of industrial elevators is specially designed for permanent installation in an array of industrial settings. With Alimak SL-H elevators, customers can access, monitor and service key processes in their plants, increasing operational efficiency and uptime for their facilities.
The robust design minimises downtime and operational costs whilst withstanding the toughest environmental challenges when transporting both passengers and freight.
On this page
The Alimak SL-H heavy duty elevator series provides durable and reliable vertical access in industrial settings.
Benefits of the Alimak SL-H Range
DURABLE & ROBUST DESIGN
MACHINE ROOM AND SHAFT NOT REQUIRED
Low total cost of ownership
DOUBLE CAPACITY WITH DUAL CONFIGURATION
- Mast tower of hot dip galvanized high grade steel, NO SHAFT NEEDED DUE TO THE RACK AND PINION TECHNOLOGY
- NO MACHINE ROOM REQUIRED, Robust, high efficiency drive system ON TOP OF THE CAR
- Car walls, extruded aluminium
- Car frame of Heavy-duty design, Hot dip galvanized steel
- Floor of galvanized diamond plate
- Landing enclosure, Hot dip galvanized steel
- Electrical cabinets of stainless steel, IP65
- Dual car option doubles payload capacity
- Heavy-duty door design with safety interlocks, extruded aluminium frame
- Landing doors, double leaf swing type
Product Range Library
- Alimak SL-H range Learn more about the Alimak SL-H range. Download
- Alimak SL-H Range Industrial elevators DownloadSize: 1.4 x 2.4–3.0 m (W x L) & 1.5 x 3.2 m (W x L)Capacity: 1,000, 2,000, 3,000 kgSpeed: 0.9 m/s
Genuine Alimak spare parts are sourced from a global support network for high-quality replacements and upgrades.
Industrial Product Guide
Learn more about Alimak’s range of industrial vertical access solutions.
Service and Support
A comprehensive range of maintenance services are available and carried out by trained Alimak Service technicians to ensure the ongoing optimal performance of equipment.Find out more
CONNECTIVITY & ASSET MANAGEMENT
Connectivity and asset management solutions report on the efficiency of Alimak products and provide support to prolong the product lifecycle.Find out more
Alimak’s engineers develop customer-focused solutions for demanding installations. Tailored solutions include configuration drawings as well as strength, ground load and anchor force calculations.Find out more
A range of safety, installation and operator training courses are available for Alimak’s range of products.Find out more
Alimak offers flexible finance solutions ranging from deferred payment terms, Export Finance to financial leases.Find out more
Building Information Modelling is available for simulations, installations and the integration of Alimak products at any point in a project.Find out more
Get in touch for more information or a quote
Need help selecting the right product for an upcoming project? Get in touch with our product experts for information on the range of vertical access solutions available and a quotation to meet the needs of your project.
Find a local representative
Present across six continents, Alimak utilises a global network to deliver vertical access solutions for a wide range of applications on construction and industrial sites around the world. Get in touch to find a local representative from Alimak’s global network.