Alimak TPL Range
Alimak transport platforms are optimised to create efficient vertical access on construction sites. Featuring a robust modular design, the Alimak TPL range transcends the capabilities of traditional material hoists offering additional functionality and high performance in restricted spaces. The Alimak TPL range can be utilised on smaller construction projects to transport loads of up to 2,000 kg rapidly to elevated points on-site for greater productivity.
On this page
The Alimak TPL range offers small and medium hoists designed to drive efficiency on smaller construction sites.
Benefits of the Alimak TPL Range
OPTIMISED FOR RESTRICTED SPACES
Minimise climbing and manual handling
Tried and tested technology
ROBUST & DURABLE DESIGN
- Reversible mast position
- Triangular mast design
- Alimak safety device
- Overload protection device
- Erection platform
- Easy loading on three sides possible
- Alimak TPL 500 & 300 Transport platform/material hoist DownloadSize: 1.4 x 1.6 m (W x L)Capacity: 500 kgSpeed: 10–24 m/min
- Alimak TPL 800 Transport platform/material hoist DownloadSize: 1.0 x 3.2 m (W x L)Capacity: 800 kgSpeed: 12/24 m/min.
- Alimak TPL 1000 Transport platform DownloadSize: 1.4 x 1.6 m (W x L)Capacity: 1,000 kgSpeed: 12/24 m/min.
- Alimak TPL 1800 Transport platform DownloadSize: 1.5 x 4.4 m (W x L)Capacity: 1,800 kgSpeed: 12/24 m/min.
- Alimak TPL 2000 Transport platform DownloadSize: 3.2 x 1.5 m (W x L)Capacity: 2,000 kgSpeed: 12/24 m/min.
- Alimak TPL 2000 D Transport platform DownloadSize: 1.5 x 3.2 m (W x L)Capacity: 2,000 kgSpeed: 12/24 m/min.
Genuine Alimak replacement parts prolong the operational life of transport platforms and maximise performance.
Accessories including masts, ties and landing equipment are available to meet specific vertical access needs.
Service and Support
A comprehensive range of maintenance services are available and carried out by trained Alimak Service technicians to ensure the ongoing optimal performance of equipment.Find out more
CONNECTIVITY & ASSET MANAGEMENT
Connectivity and asset management solutions report on the efficiency of Alimak products and provide support to prolong the product lifecycle.Find out more
Alimak’s engineers develop customer-focused solutions for demanding installations. Tailored solutions include configuration drawings as well as strength, ground load and anchor force calculations.Find out more
A range of safety, installation and operator training courses are available for Alimak’s range of products.Find out more
Alimak offers flexible finance solutions ranging from deferred payment terms, Export Finance to financial leases.Find out more
Building Information Modelling is available for simulations, installations and the integration of Alimak products at any point in a project.Find out more
Get in touch for more information or a quote
Need help selecting the right product for an upcoming project? Get in touch with our product experts for information on the range of vertical access solutions available and a quotation to meet the needs of your project.
Find a local representative
Present across six continents, Alimak utilises a global network to deliver vertical access solutions for a wide range of applications on construction and industrial sites around the world. Get in touch to find a local representative from Alimak’s global network.